Integrative Amrit Method
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
A Yoga Alliance® Accredited Certification Course
Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners from all traditions welcome, designed to reveal an inner spiritual depth of postures often unrecognized in popular practice today. We distinctly combine each yoga pose with inward focus and meditative awareness, experientially merging the physical benefits of Hatha Yoga with the meditative depths of Raja Yoga.
Integrative Amrit Method
Advanced Yoga Training
An Experience of Meditation in Motion™
Discover the next evolution of what you have studied and practiced in the Integrative Amrit Method of Yoga already. Our Advanced Teacher Training is a natural evolution for dedicated practitioners who have experienced profound shifts in life and are ready for new depths. Yogis with 200-Hour Certifications from other traditions are also welcome!
I AM Yoga® Advanced Training (200 Hour) Online
October 28-30 & November 11-13, 2022
December 2, 2022 to March 12, 2023
I AM Yoga® Advanced: Immersion Only
Oct 28-30, 2022 & Nov 11-13, 2022
I AM Yoga® Advanced: Certification Only
Dec 2-4 & 16-18, 2022, Jan 6-8, 20-22, Feb 3-5, 24-26 & Mar 10-12, 2023
For Teachers from Other Yoga Schools
If you received a 200 hour yoga teacher certification from other traditions we require completion of the Posture of Consciousness Intensive Online Course in order to receive certification credit for I AM Yoga® Advanced Training. Additionally, you must complete this simple application form here.
Yoga teacher training faq
Everything you need to know about Yoga Teacher Training with us.
Do you I need to do both parts?
Is this Yoga Alliance Certified?
What does tuition include?
Your tuition includes all training sessions and our I AM Yoga® Teachers manual. You will be given the opportunity to purchase the audio recordings of your training. These recordings as well as the required reading books, script cards and CD’s are not included in your tuition.
The balance of your tuition payment must be paid in full prior to your arrival unless otherwise arranged with our office. Make checks payable to the Amrit Yoga Institute and mail to:
Amrit Yoga Institute
23855 NE County Rd 314
Salt Springs, FL, 32134
What are the certification requirements?
Unless otherwise arranged with program directors, Level I certification is a prerequisite for admission to Level II and other advanced Amrit Yoga Training programs
What is the schedule like? (In-person Programs)
Check-in begins Friday at 1 p.m.
The first session begins at 4 p.m.
The final session on Sunday ends at noon.
Proposed daily schedule (subject to change)
|7:00AM – 9:00AM||Yoga|
|9:00AM – 10:00AM||Breakfast|
|10:00AM – 12:00PM||Morning session|
|12:00PM – 2:00PM||Lunch, Study, Personal time|
|2:00PM – 5:00PM||Afternoon session|
|5:00PM – 7:00PM||Dinner, Study, Personal time|
|7:00PM – 9:00PM||Evening session|
What should I bring?
- Bath towels
- Alarm clock
- Slip-on sandals (we don’t wear shoes inside the buildings)
- Yoga clothing (loose, layered for your comfort)
- Warm casual clothing (plan to dress in layers as the weather is changeable)
- Umbrella, rain gear and outdoor shoes
- Writing journal and pens
- Yoga mat
- Sitting cushion/blanket if you prefer. We have cushions, back jacks, and blankets available for use
- The Anatomy Coloring Book and completed assignment
Don’t take with you:
- Perfume or heavy scented lotion
- Incense, candles or anything flammable
What should I do to prepare?
- Read the books on the required reading list
- Practice daily (or at least 5 days per week)
Required Reading – available at www.IAM.Yoga
- Amrit Yoga: Explore, Expand & Experience the Spiritual Dimension of Yoga
- Amrit Yoga & the Yoga Sutras
- Level I Amrit Yoga Sadhana CD by Yogi Amrit Desai and Kamini Desai
Save On Required Materials
- You may purchase the above required materials for a 10% bundle discount at the Amrit Kala Shop.
- Includes: Amrit Yoga: Explore, Expand & Experience the Spiritual Dimension of Yoga; Amrit Yoga & the Yoga Sutras ; Level 1 Posture Chart; and either the Level 1 Sequence CD or DVD
Recommended Reading – most titles available at www.IAM.Yoga