For All Programs
Amrit Yoga Institute may cancel a program at any time. If Amrit Yoga Institute cancels a program for which you are registered, you will receive a full refund.
There is a non refundable $50 processing fee for each cancellation.
You may cancel by contacting the main office during business hours Monday – Friday 9 – 5 EST.
Cancellation prior to 24 hours
$50 processing fee. All other payments may be refunded or held on account for three (3) years to use for future programs. If you do not use the monies held on account within three (3) years they will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a tax deductible donation. You may request an official letter stating the amount of your donation.
Cancellation within 24 hours or early departure
- Cancellation received within 24 hours prior to start of program (or early departure or no call and no shows) $50 processing (additional $250 administration fee for ALC and CAP) and the greater of minimum deposit OR Program Costs (percentage of days completed and expenses paid that will be deducted) and are non-refundable (such as manuals, cards, AAPNA*, CAP*, IUYA*, etc.).Remaining monies beyond the administrative fee and program costs will be held on account for three (3) years to use for future programs. If it is not used within three (3) years the monies will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a tax deductible donation. You may request a tax deductible donation to be made on your behalf to AYI. *Applies to ALC and CAP only.
Cleanse programs have a slightly different cancellation policy due to the up front costs that we incur prior to the start of the program.
$50 processing fee. Your deposit is refundable up to 4 weeks in advance. After that your deposit is non refundable. All other payments are refundable. Minimum deposit is $1,250
$50 processing fee. Your deposit is refundable up to 3 weeks in advance. After that your deposit is non refundable. All other payments are refundable. Minimum deposit is $400.
Ayurveda Lifestyle and Practitioner Programs
- Deposit of $500 is fully refundable if you are not accepted into the program.
- Cancellations 1 month before program: All payments fully refundable minus a $250 administration fee.
- Cancellations after that time: All payments will be applied to a future AYI program, minus a $250 administration fee.
- 3 Day – $100
- 4-5 Day – $125
- 10 Day – $250
- 20 Day – $500
- PK – $1250
- Mini Detox – $400
Register online for each individual program and make your reservation by credit card. Alternatively, e-mail [email protected] or call 352-685-3001.
All programs must be paid in full prior to your participation. Contact us if you need to discuss strategies for payment in multiple installments.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an orientation packet including details about the curriculum, lodging, directions and other pertinent information. Enrollment in all programs is limited by accommodation space, so please submit application as soon as possible to guarantee your place in a program.
To receive CE’s from programs at the Amrit Yoga Institute:
1. Review the list of Programs that the Amrit Yoga Institute provides CEU’s for and find the program that you wish to take at:
2. Register for the program at: https://registrations.amrityoga.org/calendar/
3. Complete the online CEU Request Form including a $25 payment at: https://amrityogainstitute.formstack.com/forms/ceurequestform
4. Complete the program. Once the program is complete including payment in full we will email you a copy of your Program CEU Certificate(s) to be submitted by you to the organization that you have selected to apply for CEU’s (Yoga Alliance, NCBTMB, or Florida Board of Massage Therapists).
NCBTMB Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) : The Amrit Yoga Institute is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider #450048-00. Courses offering approved Continuing Education hours are for personal self-care only. Visit www.ncbtmb.org for more information on continuing education requirements.
Florida Board of Massage Therapy CEU’s: The Amrit Yoga Institute offers continuing education through CEbroker.com (CE Provider #50-16444) for the following: Florida Board of Massage Therapy. Visit www.cebroker.com for more information on continuing education requirements.
Yoga Alliance CEU’s: Certificate from AYI not required. You may register on your Yoga Alliance Dashboard.
The Amrit Yoga Institute is a Registered Yoga School (RYS 500) with the Yoga Alliance. Our Amrit Method of Yoga Level I Immersion and Teacher Training fulfills Yoga Alliance RYT-200 requirements. Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra Professional Training provides 90 contact hours towards certification as RYT-500. The remaining requirements can be fulfilled by taking Amrit Method of Yoga Level II Teacher Training, offered every other year.
In every three year period, Yoga Alliance requires that RYT 200 and 500 accumulate 30 CEUs, 10 of which must be through direct contact with a qualified yoga instructor. Visit www.yogaalliance.org for more information on continuing education requirements.
To apply for a scholarship for a program at the Amrit Yoga Institute click the link below:
The Amrit Yoga Institute meets Department of Defense eligibility requirements for participating in the SECO Program’s MyCAA scholarship. This means that eligible Military Spouses can receive the following benefits:
- Up to $4,000 in financial assistance from MyCAA.
- Can be applied to help cover tuition costs for the following programs at the Amrit Yoga Institute:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
To learn more, contact Scott Abhay Arena, CEO who is your Point of Contact (POC); 352-685-3001, Ext 320 or [email protected]
Learn More: MyCAA Fact Sheet!
How can you help spread the light?
“I want to inspire and encourage those whose lives have been deeply touched and transformed by the teachings to become an open channel and take this message of Light and Love into the world. For you to become an open, giving and receiving channel, you have to withdraw from your conditioned attachments and fears in yourself, others, and the life situations you face. As you spread and extend the message of Light, operating free from attachments to what you provide to the world, the Light of the Guru within shines brighter. As you become the extension and expression of Divine Love to the world, you will discover it is the same channel that feeds your inner Being. You are the Ambassador of the Divine Being.” -Gurudev Shri Amritji
By participating in the Refer-a-Friend program, not only do you help to co-creatively build a sustainable Conscious Community with like-minded people, you receive Account Credit for your referrals:
- $75 for each 3-4 day program
- $100 for each 5-7 day program
- $200 for each 8-12 day program
- $350 for each 20 day program
For more information about our Refer-a-Friend program, please call our main office at 352-685-3001.