Planning Your Visit
In order to attend our R&R program held at the Amrit Yoga Institute campus, we require the following in order to ensure optimum safety for all involved:
During your stay:
- Practice social distancing with those who are also on campus
- Refrain from entering buildings other than the residence you have been assigned. We invite you to enjoy our grounds and dock as you please.
- Wash your hands frequently and practice general sanitation guidelines before and after touching surfaces, etc.
“On the Road” In-person programs (such as Canterbury)
In order to attend our in-person program at any location, we require the following in order to ensure optimum safety for all involved:
During the program:
- Seating will follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet apart
- When not able to maintain social distancing, we request that masks are used
- Hand washing and general sanitation guidelines before and after touching surfaces, other people and others’ items.
- Bring your own props, mats, etc and sanitize before and after each use. (We will have some sanitizing agents available, but please bring your own).
For more information about attending a program at Canterbury click here >> Planning your Visit: Canterbury
I AM Wellness Center:
The Wellness Center is closed until further notice.
For All Programs
Amrit Yoga Institute may cancel a program at any time. If Amrit Yoga Institute cancels a program for which you are registered, you will receive a full refund. We will not refund travel costs.
For Online Programs (Live or Pre-recording): Tuition is non-refundable once purchased.
For In-person Programs (OTR or at AYI): There is a non refundable $50 processing fee for each cancellation (moving a program from one program to another is considered a cancellation).
You may cancel by contacting the main office during business hours Monday – Friday 9 – 5 EST at 352-685-3001 or by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellation prior to program specified time limit:
$50 processing fee. All other payments may be refunded or held on account for three (3) years to use for future programs. If you do not use the monies held on account within three (3) years they will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a tax deductible donation. You may request an official letter stating the amount of your donation.
Cancellation after the specified time limit or early departure or no call and no show:
- The specified time limit changes based on the location of the training and the policies are reviewable during the registration process, for example, see the registration cancelation policy for programs at Canterbury at this link: Canterbury Registration Policy PDF
- Please note that early departure also includes completing the immersion portion of a program and not returning for the certification portion if you have registered for both as one program.
Mental Health Disclaimer
Aspects of our programs are mentally and emotionally strenuous and require physical, mental and emotional stability in order to receive and practice the teachings in the way they were intended. Due to the cathartic nature of our programs, those with conditions such as bipolar, schizophrenia and psychosis are required to be under the appropriate treatment for at least one year and submit written approval from a medical professional or case manager.
I AM Yoga Therapy™ 800 Hour Program:
1. Enrollment fee of $400 is non-refundable
2. Distance Learning and Residential Portion of the Program (follow the standard cancellation policy above for each program, treated as individual programs rather than one large program for the purpose of the cancellation policy)
Deposit Requirements: Depending on the program, either $100 or 15% of final cost at checkout.
All programs must be paid in full prior to your participation. Contact us if you need to discuss strategies for payment in multiple installments.
Register online for each individual program and make your reservation by credit card. Alternatively, e-mail [email protected] or call 352-685-3001.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an orientation packet including details about the curriculum, lodging, directions and other pertinent information. Enrollment in all programs is limited by accommodation space, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your place in a program.
To receive CE’s from programs at the Amrit Yoga Institute:
1. Review the list of Programs that the Amrit Yoga Institute provides CEU’s for and find the program that you wish to take at: CEU List 2021
2. Register for the program.
3. Complete the online CEU Request Form including a $25 payment here.
4. Complete the program. Once the program is complete including payment in full we will email you a copy of your Program CEU Certificate(s) to be submitted by you to the organization that you have selected to apply for CEU’s (NCBTMB or Florida Board of Massage Therapists).
NCBTMB Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) : The Amrit Yoga Institute is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider #450048-00. Courses offering approved Continuing Education hours are for personal self-care only. Visit www.ncbtmb.org for more information on continuing education requirements.
Florida Board of Massage Therapy CEU’s: The Amrit Yoga Institute offers continuing education through CEbroker.com (CE Provider #50-16444) for the following: Florida Board of Massage Therapy. Visit www.cebroker.com for more information on continuing education requirements.
Yoga Alliance CEU’s: Certificate from AYI not required. You may register on your Yoga Alliance Dashboard.
The Amrit Yoga Institute is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance.
Visit www.yogaalliance.org for more information on continuing education requirements.
To apply for a scholarship for a program at the Amrit Yoga Institute click the link below:
The Amrit Yoga Institute meets Department of Defense eligibility requirements for participating in the SECO Program’s MyCAA scholarship. This means that eligible Military Spouses can receive benefits for certain Yoga Training.
To learn more, contact Scott Abhay Arena, who is your Point of Contact (POC); 352-685-3001, Ext 320 or [email protected]
Learn More: MyCAA Fact Sheet
About our nonprofit
The Amrit Yoga Foundation, Inc. generates funding through private donors and program revenue to create a spiritually charged environment for rejuvenation and introspection, and to conduct further programming that delivers ancient spiritual approaches to address the underlying cause(s) of stress. We provide these essential educational and therapeutic services to those most in need, in pursuit of our mission to contribute to a global community dedicated to embodying and transmitting the authentic wisdom and experience of yoga to further the evolution of humanity. The Amrit Yoga Foundation is a 2018 gold-level GuideStar participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. You can view our profile and download a full report of on here.
Additionally, in service of our mission we offer scholarships to those most in need to attend our educational programs and with the intention of empowering these individuals to change their lives and bring these unique lifestyle skills to support their communities. We are proud to have been able to award 247 individual partial or full scholarships to our programs in 2017, cumulatively over $55,000.
We thank you all of our community and donors for their continued support and meaningful contribution to our mission and vision!
***The Amrit Kala Online Shop is not an agent of the Amrit Yoga Institute. It is an independent corporation which is authorized by the Amrit Yoga Institute to sell certain educational and yoga lifestyle products approved by the Amrit Yoga Institute.