Simple Practice; Profound Impact
Yoga Nidra is very effective for stress-related health issues…
Insomnia & Stress
Habits & Addictions
Trauma & PTSD
Depression & Anxiety
IAM Yoga Nidra is designed as more than a relaxation. It is a meditation technique that not only relaxes the body, but creates a different relationship with stress producing thoughts and emotions. It is designed to guide the practitioner to recognize the silent place of being that always resides within us. The IAM method focuses primarily on quieting the mind and boosting the energy flow in the body (prana). This released energy in the body increases the healing potential available during yoga nidra and typically takes practitioners into deeper states of meditation more quickly. That is why this style is often known as “the deep one”.
YOGA ALLIANCE HOURS
IN THIS COURSE:
Daily Yoga & Yoga Nidra
Deep, Therapeutic Rest
Profound Transformation & Healing
Skills & resources to facilitate Yoga Nidra
Cutting-edge scientific research on Yoga Nidra
A professional certification to support your career
I AM Yoga Nidra Professional Training™ at AYI
August 31 – September 4, 2018
Early Bird Discounts available until July 30th
Immersion Only (5 days)
- Multiple daily Yoga Nidra practices to restore and Rejuvenate
- Philosophical, psychological and biological foundations of Yoga Nidra and its practical applications in your life.
- In-depth understanding and use of personalized intention
- A comprehensive Yoga Nidra manual
Full Training (10 days)
- All the benefits & features listed in the Immersion & Certification
- 100 hours of credit towards Yoga Alliance accreditation
- Save $$$ by registering for both at once
- The immersive, healing experience of taking a full 10-days retreat at the Amrit Yoga Institute
- A chance to rest relax and let go!
Certification Only (5 days)
- Cutting-edge research on Yoga Nidra
- Practical applications to alleviate stress-related health problems
- Practice catering to specific needs of individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan, including a guide to workshops & private sessions
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and script cards
Ready for the next level?
Can't make it to Florida? We may be teaching near you!
“The Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra was a beautifully uplifting surprise. The only method of healing where you don’t have to do anything, but lay back and breathe.” Manny, Bodyworker