I AM Yoga Therapy™ Training
with Kamini Desai, Ph.D and Chitra Marie Bailey
July 30 - August 11, 2019
This training counts towards AYI’s 800 hour I AM Yoga Therapy™ Training!
Don’t miss a rare opportunity for in-depth study with Kamini Desai, Chitra Marie Bailey and senior faculty. This 100 hour training takes you deep into the Anatomy of Energy – how energy can remove the root cause of stress in your body and your life.
When energy flow is disturbed, it eventually surfaces as symptoms – such as headaches, stomach problems, and chronic tension. If we treat only the symptoms, the root cause remains and will reappear in another form. I AM Yoga Therapy™ is about removing the root – thereby resolving symptoms at the cause level.
- Release the stagnated energy causing stress and tension in your body and life
- Experience deeply impactful releases and optimize vitality in yourself and others
- Awaken the innate wisdom of your body and facilitate others in listening to their body’s wisdom
- Activate the regenerative potential of the body with assisted yoga poses and energetic techniques.
- Learn how to re-program the mental and emotional patterns that produce dis-ease
- Boost immunity, range of motion, posture, and mobility
- Reduce stiffness, pain and inflammation
- Empower yourself with the master key that will help you to disengage from the root cause of stress.
I AM Yoga Therapy™ is ultimately a practice of clearing the obstructions to the True Self with the help of a facilitator who acts as the witnessing presence in which energy is allowed to move. This approach to yoga therapy is first and foremost a spiritual practice of integrating the human experience back to source.
Ideal for yoga, bodyworkers and other health and healing professionals seeking complementary modalities to bring to their clients. This training is also suited for in-depth self-study and exploration.
- Body Mind by Ken Dychtwald
- Focusing by Eugene Gendlin
- The Pathwork of Self-Transformation by Eva Perriakos
- Emotional Clearning by John Ruskan
Executive Director of the Amrit Yoga Institute, Yogeshwari Over the last 20 years, internationally known Kamini Desai, PhD. has created an exciting and versatile body of teaching, combining western psychology and eastern philosophy. Kamini’s experiential teaching style has been welcomed in over 10 countries around the world. Her proven system of Professional Energy Management has benefitted employees at Sony, KPN Telecom, Mars Confectionery and in the Netherlands government. She is developer of core curriculum of the Amrit Yoga Institute and currently serves as Director and Lead Teacher of the Amrit Method of Yoga Teacher Trainings Level I and Level II as well as the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra Professional Training with Gurudev. Author of Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep and Life Lessons, Love Lessons
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D
Senior Training Faculty “Chitra” Marie Bailey, Psy. D. is a senior faculty member at the Amrit Yoga Institute in Salt Springs, Florida where she is a trainer in the Amrit Method of Yoga Therapy and Amrit Method Yoga Nidra Professional Trainings. She has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and spent 16 years in her first career as a psychologist. She holds several Amrit Method certifications including I AM Yoga (ERYT-500), Yoga Nidra, and Amrit Yoga Therapy. She is a certified member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT). A Yogi through and through, Marie fell in love with the Amrit Methods when she first met Gurudev and his daughter Kamini in 2009. Marie is a practicing Yoga Therapist, Yoga Nidra facilitator, and Yoga teacher. She currently calls Jacksonville, FL her home.
Learn more about Chitra Marie Bailey