A NEW LOCATION WITH NATURAL SURROUNDINGS
“The day you start to practice, your progress will begin.” -Swami Kripalu
Presently we are looking to locate to a quiet area that is outside, yet within minutes of a major city, airport, local businesses and restaurants. We envision access to jobs, hospitals and schools within the surrounding area. This will allow all different ages to comfortably be the part of this community.
The community will be deeply immersed and tied in with Mother Earth. The locations that we are currently exploring have ample acres of beautiful, open land and natural surroundings.
Most of the buildings/dwellings will utilize earth’s natural materials, most likely from the land itself, which will create a sense of living in nature. It will be cost efficient and environmentally friendly, utilizing solar, water cisterns, lush community gardens, landscaping, and more to leave a low carbon footprint.
We like to invite those who have any of their skills and background, training, knowledge, or heart in making any aspect of our community vision into reality. All types of individuals from all traditions are welcome to become a part of this amazing endeavour. We invite anyone that has any interest in supporting any part of this community to participate.
Even if you are not ready to move there, you can be a part of the creation of the community! You can make it a part of your own inner spiritual journey. In potentially supporting the building of this community, you will help provide the framework for the longevity of our lineage to be shared for generations to come.
We plan to offer a wide variety of classes & gatherings for our visitors and residents.
- I AM Yoga®, I AM Yoga Nidra™ and Quantum Breath Meditation classes
- Chanting, singing, dancing: a celebration of living
- Karma Yoga Community: share skills, time and energy for community-directed projects
- Ongoing programs and workshops
- Spiritual gatherings
- Shared dining options with healthy, plant-based meals
Residential Amenities & Activities
- Swimming pool, hot tub, sauna
- Common dining area
- Large Yoga & Meditation Hall
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Lush community gardens with pet friendly areas
- Hiking and biking trails
- A Lineage Library with items that belonged to Bapuji, Mataji and Gurudev