I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification, Iceland
with Kamini Desai, Ph.D
December 5 - 8, 2019
Yoga Nidra Certification is a continuation of the yoga nidra immersion. This course of study deepens and enhances your understanding of the scientific basis of yoga nidra. We will look into research verifying its benefits and the changes happening in the brain while in yoga nidra. Combining science and the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will understand how to apply yoga nidra to conditions such as:
- Habits and Addictions
- Trauma and PTSD
- Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia
This course of advanced study will give you the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also appropriate for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily create your own yoga nidra experiences.
This training is an excellent addition for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, health, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers looking for new tools to serve their clients.
- Accomodation and vegetarian meals
- Full training
- Yoga Nidra Manual and Yoga Nidra Cards
What to Bring:
- Bring a yoga mat and whatever you need to sit and lie on the floor or in a chair comfortably. Equipment is also available at the location but bring anything you want to be sure to have.
- We will do yoga nidra at least twice a day. Bring whatever you may need to lie down comfortably (sitting against the wall or in a chair is also an option).
- Bring a shawl or blanket to cover yourself.
- Bring water in a container with a sealable lid.
- Bring a notebook and pen.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
Executive Director of the Amrit Yoga Institute, Yogeshwari Over the last 20 years, internationally known Kamini Desai, PhD. has created an exciting and versatile body of teaching, combining western psychology and eastern philosophy. Kamini’s experiential teaching style has been welcomed in over 10 countries around the world. Her proven system of Professional Energy Management has benefitted employees at Sony, KPN Telecom, Mars Confectionery and in the Netherlands government. She is developer of core curriculum of the Amrit Yoga Institute and currently serves as Director and Lead Teacher of the Amrit Method of Yoga Teacher Trainings Level I and Level II as well as the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra Professional Training with Gurudev. Author of Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep and Life Lessons, Love Lessons
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D