Posture of Consciousness Intensive: A Mentored Online Course
with Indu Heather Eilering
Discover the Yoga of Energy
For trained Yoga Teachers of Any Tradition
Learn new skills passed down from a living Guru to layer the principles and practices of I AM Yoga® The Posture of Consciousness (POC) into any yoga class. These teachings are based in ancient yogic wisdom brought into a modern hatha/raja yoga practice. I AM Yoga® POC offers you a fresh new way of exploring your yoga practice and teaching because it’s foundation rests on energy or prana.
Learn new tools for your personal yoga practice and teaching!
- Understand the energetic purpose of the first and second halves of a yoga posture
- Cultivate Witness Consciousness to observe the subtle movement of prana in the body
- Discover the power of Press Points and Energetic Extensions when used in any posture
- Recognize experientially the energetic physics of energy following attention
- Master the energetics of the Edge, breaking the momentum of reactive physical, mental and emotional patterns
- This course is a prerequisite, for teachers coming from a tradition other than Amrit Yoga, for our I AM Yoga® Advanced Training: Meditation in Motion & I AM Yoga Therapy™ Professional Training Pathway
This course consists of eight modules. Each module will contain any, or all of the following:
- Mentor communication (although you can start your first assignment right away, the first contact with a mentor is within 8 weeks)
- Audio/Video presentation
- Reading Materials
- Course exercises to complete
- Practice teaching
- I AM Yoga® Trained Teachers
- Refresh and expand your understanding and teaching skills as an I AM Yoga® teacher and learn refinements in the teachings
- You must be a certified 200 hour Yoga instructor (Yoga Alliance participation is not required)
- Have access to a phone or video conferencing
- Have an electronic device to view course materials, and an email account
- Have the ability to record and email the recordings to your mentor
- Complete the course in a minimum of 1 month, maximum of 2 months
You will be assigned a mentor and contacted within one week of registration.
***Please note that this course is non-refundable once you register.
Senior Training Faculty, Amrit Yoga Institute E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, ALC, BS Indu has devoted over a decade to supporting her students and clients in their quest to live healthy, vital, and fulfilling lives and in that process discover who they are. Her previous experience owning a yoga studio and current role at the Amrit Yoga Institute has allowed her to utilize her skills as an Amrit Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapy Practitioner, Yoga Nidra Facilitator, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, Integral Breath Therapist and Energy Worker to skillfully and compassionately support her students and clients to transform their lives. It is Indu’s love and devotion to being a yoga practitioner herself, and her connection to Amritji’s living Lineage that enables her to reveal its wisdom to her students in a joyful and powerful way. Indu lives in Michigan where she mentors and consults those interested in applying yoga and Ayurveda to their lives.…
Learn more about Indu Heather Eilering