Palm Harbor: Enter the Zero Stress Zone
With Gurudev Shri Amritji and Nirali Lauren McCrea
March 9, 2024
and Experience the Healing of I AM Yoga® & I AM Yoga Nidra™
Saturday, March 9, 2024
9:00 am – 4:00 pm ET (Registration opens at 8:30am) Unity Church Palm Harbor
1960 Tampa Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
$79 per person
Join us for a transformative experience
- Immersive discourses with Gurudev Shri Amritji
- Meditation & Healing Energetic Transmission with Gurudev Shri Amritji
- All levels Yoga & Yoga Nidra with Nirali
- Practical & applied yogic wisdom for modern living
- Techniques to break free from the grip of mental and emotional challenges by learning how to interrupt old patterns and ways of thinking
- Elevate your overall health & sleep quality through modern applications of applied yogic wisdom through Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Heal emotional wounds and release stressful memories from the past, paving the way for emotional well-being
- Tap into your own inner healer by immersing in the powerful Quantum Breath Meditation
- Skillfully navigate practical challenges of stress in love, work, family, and social life through the authentic teachings of Yoga.
This event welcomes beginners and practitioners of all levels.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn directly from a world-renowned Yoga Mystic.
Your journey to holistic well-being begins here!
Gurudev Shri Amritji is the first disciple to bring the sacred teachings of the Lord Lakulish (Shiva) and Kripalu Lineage to the West in 1960. Gurudev was personally empowered to give shaktipat by his Guru Swami Shri Kripalvanada. In 1970 Gurudev experienced a spontaneous awakening of the Soul Being Presence that I AM. This was reinforced by a three month meditation retreat in silence and seclusion. He emerged as a spiritual master embodying the rare capacity to transmit profound healing and transformative prana Shakti through energetic transmission. He discovered the body is the book of secrets; it is the temple of prana Shakti, and heart is the center of Shiva consciousness. Gurudev is repeatedly honored by prestigious organizations and world-renowned authorities in the East and West. You can learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji at https://amritji.org He comes from an ancient lineage of energetic transmission and his teachings have ignited the fire…
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji
Yogacharya and Senior Training Faculty. Nirali synthesizes the power of breath, bodily wisdom and meditative awareness to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. Finding solace on the mat as a young teen, Nirali has immersed herself in the depths of yoga for 20 years. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, she has extensively trained in the I AM Yoga® approach ever since. For over a decade, Nirali has helped oversee the development and reach of education offered by the Amrit Yoga Institute and has led seminars across the United States, Canada, Mexico and India. In 2021, she was awarded the title “Yogacharya” by Gurudev Shri Amritji, acknowledging her lifelong dedication to yoga and unique ability to decode and impart its practical and mystical subtleties. Today, she is the lead faculty of the Level 1 I AM Yoga® 200-hour Teacher Training, offers free weekly classes…
Learn more about Nirali Lauren McCrea