I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification Only at Canterbury
With Kamini Desai, Ph.D
August 2 - 7, 2022
Yoga Nidra II: Certification
5 days/50 hours
The Art of Sleep Meditation that Awakens Your True Nature
Our Yoga Nidra training is the most in-depth, scientific, and authentic certification available. This continuing course of study deepens and enhances your understanding drawing on the scientific basis and modern applications of this healing practice. We will explore research verifying the benefits and measurable changes occurring in the brain during Yoga Nidra. As one of the 5 major teachers of Yoga Nidra for the past 20 years, we offer a wealth of expertise and have the tools and experience to help you become an Yoga Nidra Certified Facilitator of the highest quality. Yoga Nidra is not just something you lead others in – it is something you transmit. This can only be gained through personal practice and self-reflection, which is a cornerstone of our training.
Combining science with the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will be able to develop Yoga Nidra protocols to address such conditions as:
- Habits and Addictions
- Trauma and PTSD
- Depression and Anxiety
This course of study not only provides you with the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also the ideal tool for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences.
Bring Mindfulness to Your Clients, Offer them a Natural Sleep Aid
Yoga Nidra is Mindfulness made easy. This training is excellent for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, healthcare workers, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers in search o new tools to serve their clients.
Yoga Nidra II: Certification is a continuation of the Yoga Nidra I: Immersion.
Further Yoga Nidra Trainings:
- Yoga Nidra III: Advanced
- Yoga Nidra for Kids Training
- Yoga Nidra Lead a Workshop Training
Features and Benefits
- Daily Yoga Nidra sessions
- Comprehensive manual includes slides and research covered in the training
- Unique Yoga Nidra Card deck system allows you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences such as chakra meditations, healing meditations, body scan meditations, meditations for anxiety, and so much more.
- Scientifically validated benefits of regular Yoga Nidra practice
- Workshops to develop your Presence and personal guidance to powerfully facilitate Yoga Nidra.
- Healing benefits, applications and contraindications of the various techniques of Yoga Nidra.
- Marketing strategies and how to articulate to various audiences
- How to lead private sessions, group classes, and design a Yoga Nidra series.
- Authentic, in-depth, and universally applicable teachings from caring, recognized and experienced leaders in the field of Yoga Nidra
- Deepen your practice and transform your life while learning to help others
- Distinguish yourself as a Yoga Nidra Certified Facilitator from one of the premier teachers of Yoga Nidra
- Walk away with personalized techniques you can begin using right away
- Responsibly guide students into Yoga Nidra with a thorough understanding of the practice, and how to address commonly shared experiences
- Intelligently speak about Yoga Nidra as it applies to various populations and conditions
- Lead powerful Yoga Nidra sessions with Presence
- Receive extensive materials and scientifically validated references
- Gain a new appreciation and personal understanding of this ancient practice
- Add science and a deeper spiritual foundation to your understanding of Yoga Nidra
- Customize Yoga Nidra for a variety of different needs
- Responsibly address the needs of your clients and students
- Deliver high quality Yoga Nidra experiences
- Explore the intersection between Yoga and Psychology as applied to common mental and emotional conditions
“I searched for the best Yoga Nidra training on the market and found this one; but even still, it exceeded my expectations.”~ Georgiann
“This is the best training I have taken anywhere, ever.”~ G. Tonsobin
“…the best instruction and curriculum I have experienced. I have truly loved facilitating Yoga Nidra and offer it on a regular basis now.” ~ V. Lopez
“An exceptional learning experience.”~ Ashley
“With Yoga Nidra, I have found a way to make a true difference in the lives of others.”~ M. van de Wiele
Yogeshwari Kamini Desai, PhD is the author of Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep, has created an exciting and unique body of teachings incorporating western psychology, eastern philosophy and science. Considered an expert in Yoga Nidra Meditation, relaxation, yoga therapy and artful living, her practical and accessible teaching style is welcomed worldwide. In 2012 she was awarded the title Yogeshwari (woman of yogic mastery) for her keen ability to bring ancient illumination to the genuine challenges of the human experience. Her teachings have benefited employees at Sony, Kelloggs, KPN Telecom, Mars Confectionery, the Department of Corrections and Departments of the Netherlands Government. Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D