I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators’ Online Mentorship
With Priti Chanda Klco
April 8 - June 24, 2020
Who Is this For?
All Certified IAM Yoga Nidra Facilitators as well as graduates of IAM Yoga Nidra Advanced Training will benefit from this Continuing Education program.
Now your journey begins
- You’ve initiated profound transformation, healing, and accelerated learning through intensive training
- To actualize your vision and potential, we must deliberately and continuously surround ourselves with support.
Stay connected to a global community. Stay focused and immersed in the teachings as you continue to engage your life in the Posture of Consciousness and Meditation in Motion.
Your Investment of Time, Energy, Attention and Money:
- 12 weeks, April 8 – June 24, 2020
- Wednesdays, 4:30pm – 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time
- 90-minute weekly Zoom Video Conference Sessions
Calls will be recorded in case you cannot participate and will be available to download until the end of the program.
- Live participation for at least 80% of sessions; your real-time interaction is integral to the quality of the program
- 5 days per week personal practice of yoga nidra
Additional 30 minutes – 1 hour per week study/follow-up/reflection time
- Sessions will be a combination or alternation of teachings from Priti, discussion, guided practice by Priti and peers, dyad or triad work
What We Will Do and What You Will Receive
- revisit tools introduced in the training experientially to integrate them more deeply into who we are
- deliver yoga nidra experiences to peer group and give and receive feedback
- unpack and understand nuggets of wisdom from Gurudev’s teachings on yoga nidra
- understand the unique gem that is Integrative Amrit Method Yoga Nidra
- discuss questions and challenges related to clinical and personal practice in a confidential and supportive space of learning
- form accountability partners to support each other in deepening our practice and growing our capacity to serve
- fine-tune facilitation skills
- receive individual feedback and observations to help you move through thresholds of inhibition and actualize yourself, not only in the role of a yoga nidra facilitator, but as a seeker and a soul on your path of awakening
- solidify and expand your skills with IAM Yoga Nidra induction techniques
- fine-tune your facilitation skills (an ongoing practice)
- discuss among peers professional challenges ranging from business development, to teaching and private sessions, to clinical questions
- deepen your sadhana (personal practice) through sangha (community)
- nourish yourself with teachings, study, and practice
Greetings from my heart to yours. I am native to the Colorado mountains. Their wildness and beauty was my first yoga teacher. I am a seeker, adventuress, and explorer, willing to test my limits in order to learn and grow. The sacred, timeless knowledge and practices of Yoga and Ayurveda are among the greatest gifts available to humanity. The power and purpose of Yoga is nothing less than to know who we truly are and to realize it so fully that it becomes our worldly experience. This gift of Yoga is being given to me with utmost loving care by my teachers, who are first and foremost dedicated seekers and practitioners. Receiving this gift has made my life a path of continuously unfolding Self-discovery, healing, and service. I am so inspired to engage in a practice that is about ultimate empowerment: eliminating all self-caused suffering. The beauty of the yogic path…
Learn more about Priti Chanda Klco