For All Programs
Amrit Yoga Institute may cancel a program at any time. If Amrit Yoga Institute cancels a program for which you are registered, you will receive a full refund. We will not refund travel costs.
For Online Programs (Live or Pre-recording): Tuition is non-refundable once purchased.
For In-person Programs: There is a non refundable $50 processing fee for each cancellation (moving a program from one program to another is considered a cancellation).
You may cancel by contacting the main office during business hours Monday – Friday 9 – 5 EST at 352-685-3001 or by emailing [email protected]oga.org.
Cancellation prior to 30 days:
$50 processing fee. All other payments may be refunded or held on account for three (3) years to use for future programs. If you do not use the monies held on account within three (3) years they will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a tax deductible donation. You may request an official letter stating the amount of your donation.
Cancellation within 30 days or early departure:
Cancellation received within 30 days prior to start of program (or early departure or no call and no shows)
- $50 processing and
- The greater of minimum deposit OR Program Costs (percentage of days completed and expenses paid that will be deducted) and are non-refundable (such as manuals, cards, teacher payments, event payments, etc.). This would be determined at the time of cancellation.
- Remaining monies beyond the administrative fee and program costs will be held on account (not redeemable for cash) for three (3) years to use for future programs. If it is not used within three (3) years the monies will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a donation.
- Please note that early departure also includes completing the immersion portion of a program and not returning for the certification portion if you have registered for both as one program.
I AM Yoga Therapy™ 800 Hour Program:
- Enrollment fee of $800 is non-refundable
- Distance Learning and Residential Portion of the Program (follow the standard cancellation policy above for each program, treated as individual programs rather than one large program for the purpose of the cancellation policy)
All programs must be paid in full prior to your participation. Contact us if you need to discuss strategies for payment in multiple installments.
Register online for each individual program and make your reservation by credit card. Alternatively, e-mail [email protected] or call 352-685-3001.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an orientation packet including details about the curriculum, lodging, directions and other pertinent information. Enrollment in all programs is limited by accommodation space, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your place in a program.