For All Programs
For Online Programs (Live or Pre-Recorded): Tuition is non-refundable once purchased.
For In-person Programs: There is a non refundable $50 processing fee for each cancellation (moving a program from one program to another is also considered a cancellation).
You may cancel in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation prior to program specified time limit:
$50 processing fee. All other payments may be refunded or held on account for three (3) years to use for future programs. If you do not use the monies held on account within three (3) years, they will be given to the Amrit Yoga Institute as a tax deductible donation. You may request an official letter stating the amount of your donation.
Cancellation after the specified time limit or early departure or no call and no show:
- The specified time limit changes based on the location of the training and the policies are reviewable during the registration process.
- Please note that early departure also includes completing the immersion portion of a program and not returning for the certification portion if you have registered for both as one program.
Amrit Yoga Institute may cancel a program at any time. If Amrit Yoga Institute cancels a program for which you are registered, you will receive a full refund. We will not refund travel costs.
Mental Health Disclaimer
Aspects of our programs are mentally and emotionally strenuous and require physical, mental and emotional stability in order to receive and practice the teachings in the way they were intended. Due to the cathartic nature of our programs, those with conditions such as bipolar, schizophrenia and psychosis are required to be under the appropriate treatment for at least one year and submit written approval from a medical professional or case manager.
I AM Yoga Therapy™ 800 Hour Program:
1. Enrollment Application fee of $800 is non-refundable, unless your application is denied. If your application is denied, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee.
2. The cancellation policy is based on each individual program module and format (residential, live online or self-paced), as noted above.
3. You do not need to register for all modules at once. However, each module must be paid in full prior to participation in that module unless you have enrolled in a payment plan. If you enroll for a program using a payment plan, you will not receive a certificate of completion until the program is paid in full.
4. Register online for each individual program and make your reservation by credit card. Alternatively, e-mail [email protected] or call 352-685-3001.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an orientation packet by email including details about the schedule, curriculum, location and other pertinent information. Enrollment in all programs is limited by accommodation space, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your place in a program.
Yoga Alliance CEU’s:
- The following courses are eligible for CEU’s with Yoga Alliance (Link to attachment):
- Certificate from AYI not required.
- You may register on your Yoga Alliance Dashboard.
The Amrit Yoga Institute is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance.
For more information on Continuing Education Requirements for Yoga Alliance visit the following resources:
- Continuing Education (CE) Provider Requirements: https://www.yogaalliance.org/Become_a_Member/Member_Overview/RYS_Resource_Center/Providing_Continuing_Education
- FAQ and More: https://www.yogaalliance.org/credentialing/continuingeducation
- Eligibility Flow Chart:
IAYT Yoga Therapists Advanced Professional Development (APD):
The following courses are IAYT approved for those who are yoga therapists seeking to fulfill their APD requirements:
- I AM Yoga Nidra Immersion: 21 Course Credits
- I AM Yoga Nidra Certification: 45 Course Credits
- Intro to Meditation in Motion: 22 Course Credits
To apply for a scholarship for a program at the Amrit Yoga Institute click the link below:
The Amrit Yoga Institute meets Department of Defense eligibility requirements for participating in the SECO Program’s MyCAA scholarship. This means that eligible Military Spouses can receive benefits for certain Yoga Training.
To learn more, contact Scott Abhay Arena, who is your Point of Contact (POC); 352-685-3001, Ext 320 or [email protected]
Learn More: MyCAA Fact Sheet
About our nonprofit
The Amrit Yoga Foundation, Inc. generates funding through private donors and program revenue to create a spiritually charged environment for rejuvenation and introspection, and to conduct further programming that delivers ancient spiritual approaches to address the underlying cause(s) of stress. We provide these essential educational and therapeutic services to those most in need, in pursuit of our mission to contribute to a global community dedicated to embodying and transmitting the authentic wisdom and experience of yoga to further the evolution of humanity. The Amrit Yoga Foundation is a 2018 gold-level GuideStar participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. You can view our profile and download a full report of on here.
Additionally, in service of our mission we offer scholarships to those most in need to attend our educational programs and with the intention of empowering these individuals to change their lives and bring these unique lifestyle skills to support their communities. We are proud to have been able to award 247 individual partial or full scholarships to our programs in 2017, cumulatively over $55,000.
We thank you all of our community and donors for their continued support and meaningful contribution to our mission and vision!
***The Amrit Kala Online Shop is not an agent of the Amrit Yoga Institute. It is an independent corporation which is authorized by the Amrit Yoga Institute to sell certain educational and yoga lifestyle products approved by the Amrit Yoga Institute.