500 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
500hr Yoga Alliance® Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course
This curriculum includes:
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training- 100 hours
- I AM Yoga™ Teacher Training: The Posture of Consciousness – 200 hours
- I AM Yoga® Advanced Training: Meditation in Motion – 200 hours
We offer flexible date and location options for programs in this course.
|Dates||Program Module||Location||Register Now|
|Open Dates||I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion – On Demand||On Demand, Self Study|
|November 6 - 12, 2023||I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification Live Online – 2023-11-06 – 2023-11-12||Live, Online|
|April 7 - 12, 2024||I AM Yoga® Teacher Training – Immersion Retreat||Amrit Yoga Institute (Forest Side)||Register Now|
|August 22 - 26, 2024||I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion||Amrit Yoga Institute||Register Now|
Please note that you do not need to complete all these courses, this is a list of all possible options for completing the curriculum. You only need to complete the 3 core programs once.
highly rated for excellence in yoga teacher training
Yoga alliance faq
Common questions about certification requirements with us.
Which AYI programs are eligible for Yoga Alliance or other CE credits?
Each RYT must ensure they obtain Continuing Education from a qualified provider who meets any of the criteria below:
- A YACEP whose membership is current, or
- An E-RYT who is currently registered, or
- Someone who has both professional experience and substantial education related to one or more of the Yoga Alliance Educational Categories. The Provider must be able to document or demonstrate his/her relevant experience and education, and may provide Continuing Education only in their area(s) of expertise.*
*Yoga Alliance reserves the right to request supporting documentation from an RYT to substantiate the qualifications of any non-YACEP.
How do I become a member of the Yoga Alliance? What are the benefits?
If I am a 200 or 300 hour certified elsewhere, can get the remaining hours at Amrit Yoga Institute?
Yes, the 500 hours of training can either come from one school or can be a combination of a 200-hour program plus 300 hours of advanced training from a different school. You can have done 200 hour elsewhere and complete the 300 hour with us, or vise versa.
Does the timing and order of the courses in the 300 or 500 hour track matter?
Contact Yoga Alliance
If there is a question that has not been answered, please contact Yoga Alliance directly. Yoga Alliance is very customer friendly when you call. Contact Info:
1-888-921-9642 | [email protected]
Mon – Thu 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, ET
Fri 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, ET
1560 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22209
or send us a message
We understand choosing a yoga teacher training is a big commitment. We’re here to make sure you make a decision thats right for you!