I AM Yoga Certification & Yoga Nidra Immersion Bundle
with Nirali Lauren McCrea and Gurudev Shri Amritji
June 11 - 16, 2019
July 19 - 28, 2019
Note: Prerequisite I AM Yoga® Immersion
I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion Retreat: June 11-16
6 Day Retreat- Philosophical, psychological and biological foundations of Yoga Nidra and its practical applications in your life
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra and experience entry into “Zero Stress Zone”. The immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. Day by day, you will see how old baggage and repetitive thinking patterns affect your life, health and wellbeing. With intention and the five tools of Yoga Nidra you will learn how to use this simple sleep-based meditation technique to profoundly heal and restore the body’s reserves and unburden your life. Create a body and brain with greater resilience to stress-producing situations. Boost the body’s healing potential, release chronic tension, pay off sleep debt and learn skills to master the demands of life. An excellent program to gain intuitive perspective into life transitions and challenges.
What to expect:
• Multiple daily Yoga Nidra practices to restore and rejuvenate
• In-depth reflection and learning on the philosophical, biological and psychological foundations of Yoga Nidra.
• Guidance for optimal practice and benefit of the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra
• Harness the power of Yoga Nidra to remove blocks, detoxify and initiate unprecedented life-shifts from beyond the thinking mind.
• Receive a comprehensive Yoga Nidra manual
I AM Yoga® Certification Training: July 19-28, 2019
10-Day Certification/ 100 hours
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Sessions with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, discourses followed by Question and Answer session.
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
The Integrative Amrit Methods uniquely offer the skill sets necessary to build a foundation for life-mastery, personal transformation and boundless access to inner freedom.
Finding solace in yoga as a young teen, Nirali began practice and never turned back. Her experience of yoga revolutionized after meeting Yogi Amrit Desai in 2006, commencing her spiritual journey into the inner depths of yoga. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, her annual involvement in the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training began. She currently serves as Assistant Director of Education under the direct guidance and mentorship of Kamini Desai, Ph.D, training teachers and overseeing the development and reach of education at the Amrit Yoga Institute. Having completed two separate 500-hour certification trainings, she skillfully blends intuitive insight with gentle humor to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. In 2017, she was awarded the prestigious title “Spiritual Preceptor”, acknowledging her dedication to yoga as an expression of her keen teaching ability and life’s work.
Learn more about Nirali Lauren McCrea
Founder, Spiritual Director, Pioneer of Yoga in the West Gurudev Shri Amritji is the first carrier of the Lord Lakulish and Kripalu Shaktipat Lineage to the West. Over the years his charismatic presence and powerful teachings of this Lineage of Prana have spread worldwide. His teachings through this Shaktipat Lineage ignited the fire that began the initial renaissance of the Inner Dimension of Yoga in the 20th century. In the last 58 years, Amritji has founded some of the largest yoga and health centers in North America. Today there are more than 10,000 yoga, yoga nidra and yoga therapy teachers, teaching the inner dimension of yoga he developed, in more than 45 countries. Amritji resides in the thriving international Amrit Yoga Center he founded in Salt Springs, Florida.
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji