I AM Yoga & Yoga Nidra Immersion Bundle
with Nirali Lauren McCrea and Gurudev Shri Amritji
May 17 - 26, 2019
June 11 - 16, 2019
Our summer immersion program is designed to catalyze your practice. In between modules, you are on reprieve to cultivate and nurture your personal practice while applying the I AM Yoga® tools to everyday situations. Upon return, our retreat-style I AM Yoga Nidra™ course will provide the framework for even deeper understanding, integration and profound healing at all levels of being.
I AM Yoga® Immersion: May 17-28, 2019
10-Day Retreat – How to practice postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, sustained peace and transformation
Open to all practitioners, this 10-day residential program is ideal for those seeking to take yoga to a deeper level. It provides 100-hours of training and may be used as the basis for future training should you desire to certify as a yoga teacher. Under the direct guidance of senior teachers you will:
- Deepen your personal understanding and experience of yoga
- Use postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, transformation and Self-discovery
- Maximize energy flow in every posture through application of press points and energetic extensions
- Learn ancient techniques to move beyond mental disturbances into the silent awareness that lives at the core of your being and impacts every aspect of your life
- Help discover and release behaviors that are affecting your health and well-being
- Build your physical, mental and emotional vitality.
- Participate in transformational discourses with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, followed by Question and Answer session.
- Discover devotional practices (bhakti yoga)
- Receive instruction, practice, and hands-on direction in small group posture clinics
- Understand the Integrative Amrit Method view of energy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and Yoga Nidra
I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion Retreat: June 11-16
6 Day Retreat- Philosophical, psychological and biological foundations of Yoga Nidra and its practical applications in your life
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra and experience entry into “Zero Stress Zone”. The immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. Day by day, you will see how old baggage and repetitive thinking patterns affect your life, health and wellbeing. With intention and the five tools of Yoga Nidra you will learn how to use this simple sleep-based meditation technique to profoundly heal and restore the body’s reserves and unburden your life. Create a body and brain with greater resilience to stress-producing situations. Boost the body’s healing potential, release chronic tension, pay off sleep debt and learn skills to master the demands of life. An excellent program to gain intuitive perspective into life transitions and challenges.
What to expect:
• Multiple daily Yoga Nidra practices to restore and rejuvenate
• In-depth reflection and learning on the philosophical, biological and psychological foundations of Yoga Nidra.
• Guidance for optimal practice and benefit of the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra
• Harness the power of Yoga Nidra to remove blocks, detoxify and initiate unprecedented life-shifts from beyond the thinking mind.
• Receive a comprehensive Yoga Nidra manual
The Integrative Amrit Methods uniquely offer the skill sets necessary to build a foundation for life-mastery, personal transformation and boundless access to inner freedom. Full training options available. All levels of experience welcome.
Finding solace in yoga as a young teen, Nirali began practice and never turned back. Her experience of yoga revolutionized after meeting Yogi Amrit Desai in 2006, commencing her spiritual journey into the inner depths of yoga. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, her annual involvement in the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training began. She currently serves as Assistant Director of Education under the direct guidance and mentorship of Kamini Desai, Ph.D, training teachers and overseeing the development and reach of education at the Amrit Yoga Institute. Having completed two separate 500-hour certification trainings, she skillfully blends intuitive insight with gentle humor to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. In 2017, she was awarded the prestigious title “Spiritual Preceptor”, acknowledging her dedication to yoga as an expression of her keen teaching ability and life’s work.
Learn more about Nirali Lauren McCrea
Founder, Spiritual Director, Pioneer of Yoga in the West Gurudev Shri Amritji is the first carrier of the Lord Lakulish and Kripalu Shaktipat Lineage to the West. Over the years his charismatic presence and powerful teachings of this Lineage of Prana have spread worldwide. His teachings through this Shaktipat Lineage ignited the fire that began the initial renaissance of the Inner Dimension of Yoga in the 20th century. In the last 58 years, Amritji has founded some of the largest yoga and health centers in North America. Today there are more than 10,000 yoga, yoga nidra and yoga therapy teachers, teaching the inner dimension of yoga he developed, in more than 45 countries. Amritji resides in the thriving international Amrit Yoga Center he founded in Salt Springs, Florida.
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji