I AM Yoga® Teacher Training – Certification Only
with Nirali Lauren McCrea
July 19 - 28, 2019
Meets Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification requirements
10-Day Session/ 100 hours
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Sessions with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, discourses followed by Question and Answer session.
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
Finding solace in yoga as a young teen, Nirali began practice and never turned back. Her experience of yoga revolutionized after meeting Yogi Amrit Desai in 2006, commencing her spiritual journey into the inner depths of yoga. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, her annual involvement in the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training began. She currently serves as Assistant Director of Education under the direct guidance and mentorship of Kamini Desai, Ph.D, training teachers and overseeing the development and reach of education at the Amrit Yoga Institute. Having completed two separate 500-hour certification trainings, she skillfully blends intuitive insight with gentle humor to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. In 2017, she was awarded the prestigious title “Spiritual Preceptor”, acknowledging her dedication to yoga as an expression of her keen teaching ability and life’s work.
Learn more about Nirali Lauren McCrea