I AM Yoga® Teacher Training – Full Training
with Nirali Lauren McCrea
May 17 - 26, 2019
July 19 - 28, 2019
Meets Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification requirements
Immersion: May 17-28, 2019
10-Day Session/ 100 hours
Open to all practitioners, this 10-day residential program is ideal for those seeking to take yoga to a deeper level. It provides 100-hours of training and may be used as the basis for future training should you desire to certify as a yoga teacher. Under the direct guidance of senior teachers you will:
- Deepen your personal understanding and experience of yoga
- Use postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, transformation and Self-discovery
- Maximize energy flow in every posture through application of press points and energetic extensions
- Learn ancient techniques to move beyond mental disturbances into the silent awareness that lives at the core of your being and impacts every aspect of your life
- Help discover and release behaviors that are affecting your health and well-being
- Build your physical, mental and emotional vitality.
- Participate in transformational discourses with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, followed by Question and Answer session.
- Discover devotional practices (bhakti yoga)
- Receive instruction, practice, and hands-on direction in small group posture clinics
- Understand the Integrative Amrit Method view of energy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and Yoga Nidra
Certification: July 19-28, 2019
(2nd) 10-Day Session/ 100 hours (Total 200 Hours)
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Sessions with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, discourses followed by Question and Answer session.
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
Early bird price ends 45 days prior to the start of the event.
Finding solace in yoga as a young teen, Nirali began practice and never turned back. Her experience of yoga revolutionized after meeting Yogi Amrit Desai in 2006, commencing her spiritual journey into the inner depths of yoga. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, her annual involvement in the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training began. She currently serves as Assistant Director of Education under the direct guidance and mentorship of Kamini Desai, Ph.D, training teachers and overseeing the development and reach of education at the Amrit Yoga Institute. Having completed two separate 500-hour certification trainings, she skillfully blends intuitive insight with gentle humor to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. In 2017, she was awarded the prestigious title “Spiritual Preceptor”, acknowledging her dedication to yoga as an expression of her keen teaching ability and life’s work.
Learn more about Nirali Lauren McCrea