I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training
With Kamini Desai, Ph.D
August 26 - September 5, 2021
Part 1: Yoga Nidra Immersion
5 days/50 hours
Sleep Meditation: Rest, Recharge and Recreate Your Life from the Inside Out
Utilizing the practice of I AM Yoga Nidra™ this Immersion provides a unique and transformative map to life mastery. Day by day, our expert teachers lay out the ancient spiritual foundations of Yoga Nidra including the Kleshas, Koshas, Turiya and the science behind the brainwaves to understand how our lost connection to essential wholeness results in stress, living in unconscious repetitive karmic patterns, and robs us of our health, vitality and fullest potential. As a result of an anxious mind and tired body, conditions such as dis-ease, depression, stress, anxiety, and sleep problems set in. We can no longer access our highest self-expression and greater purpose.
Combine the Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation with Deep Relaxation
With our exclusive five-tool approach and in-depth practice of Yoga Nidra, you will experientially empower yourself to reverse this attack and shift these undesirable effects at the causal level. You will be able to reshape your life with one of the simplest, most profound techniques ever created. To promote lasting shifts at deeper energetic and cellular levels, each teaching is accompanied by a uniquely formulated Yoga Nidra experience.
The Highest Quality Sleep Meditation Training
I AM Yoga Nidra™ training is considered one of the 5 major schools of Yoga Nidra, offering in-depth, high quality immersion trainings for the past 20 years. This training is facilitated by internationally recognized leaders and educators in the field of Yoga Nidra.
Part 2: Yoga Nidra Certification
5 days/50 hours
The Art of Sleep Meditation that Awakens Your True Nature
Our Yoga Nidra training is the most in-depth, scientific, and authentic certification available. This continuing course of study deepens and enhances your understanding drawing on the scientific basis and modern applications of this healing practice. We will explore research verifying the benefits and measurable changes occurring in the brain during Yoga Nidra. As one of the 5 major schools of Yoga Nidra for the past 20 years, we offer a wealth of expertise and have the tools and experience to help you become an I AM Yoga Nidra Facilitator of the highest quality. Yoga Nidra is not just something you lead others in – it is something you transmit. This can only be gained through personal practice and self-reflection, which is a cornerstone of our training.
Combining science with the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will be able to develop Yoga Nidra protocols to address such conditions as:
- Habits and Addictions
- Trauma and PTSD
- Depression and Anxiety
This course of study not only provides you with the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also the ideal tool for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences.
Bring Mindfulness to Your Clients, Offer them a Natural Sleep Aid
Yoga Nidra is Mindfulness made easy. This training is excellent for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, healthcare workers, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers in search o new tools to serve their clients.
Yoga Nidra Certification is a continuation of the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion. Once you have successfully completed both the Immersion and Certification components you will receive a 100-hour certification for I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training.
The hours for this training count as contact towards our 300 hour Yoga Alliance training when taken in person, and for our 800 hour IAYT accredited I AM Yoga Therapy training whether taken in person or online. Yoga Alliance has made a temporary online provision which acknowledges training portions (i.e. Yoga Nidra Immersion) completed online by December 31, 2020.
- For 300-Hours with Yoga Alliance join us for I AM Yoga Nidra™ along with Meditation in Motion.
- For 500-Hours with Yoga Alliance join us for I AM Yoga® Level 1 & Yoga Nidra along with Meditation in Motion.
- For 800-Hours this program constitutes Module 1 of the 800 hour IAYT accredited I AM Yoga Therapy Training. Your hours may transfer. *
*You must be a certified yoga teacher to qualify.
IMPORTANT: Certificate of Completion, Manuals and Cards are provided digitally for your reference and to print at your own cost. Manuals and Cards can also be ordered separately. Cards need to be printed and must be available on the first day of the course. Once you register for this course, a free account will be created for you (if you don’t already have one) inside of our ecourses.amrityoga.org system and the digital version of this course will be assigned to your user account.
This is where you will:
a. Reference your digital Manual and Cards
b. Print or Order your Cards and Manual (manual is optional)
c. Complete your assignments and submit your homework
d. Receive your certificate upon successful completion of the course and assignments
Further Yoga Nidra Trainings:
- Advanced Yoga Nidra
- Kids Yoga Nidra Training
- Lead a Yoga Nidra Workshop Training
See upcoming dates for these trainings here.
Features and Benefits
- Daily Yoga Nidra sessions
- Comprehensive digital manual includes slides and research covered in the training
- Unique digital Yoga Nidra Card deck system.
- Scientifically validated benefits of regular Yoga Nidra practice
- Workshops to develop your Presence and personal guidance to powerfully facilitate Yoga Nidra.
- Healing benefits, applications and contraindications of the various techniques of Yoga Nidra.
- Marketing strategies and how to articulate to various audiences
- How to lead private sessions, group classes, and design a Yoga Nidra series.
- Authentic, in-depth, and universally applicable teachings from caring, recognized and experienced leaders in the field of Yoga Nidra
- Deepen your practice and transform your life while learning to help others
- Distinguish yourself as a Certified Yoga Nidra facilitator from one of the premier schools of Yoga Nidra
- Walk away with personalized techniques you can begin using right away
- Responsibly guide students into Yoga Nidra with a thorough understanding of the practice, and how to address commonly shared experiences
- Intelligently speak about Yoga Nidra as it applies to various populations and conditions
- Lead powerful Yoga Nidra sessions with Presence
- Receive extensive materials and scientifically validated references
- Gain a new appreciation and personal understanding of this ancient practice
- Add science and a deeper spiritual foundation to your understanding of Yoga Nidra
- Customize Yoga Nidra for a variety of different needs
- Responsibly address the needs of your clients and students
- Deliver high quality Yoga Nidra experiences
- Explore the intersection between Yoga and Psychology as applied to common mental and emotional conditions
“I searched for the best Yoga Nidra training on the market and found this one; but even still, it exceeded my expectations.”~ Georgiann
“This is the best training I have taken anywhere, ever.”~ G. Tonsobin
“…the best instruction and curriculum I have experienced. I have truly loved facilitating Yoga Nidra and offer it on a regular basis now.” ~ V. Lopez
“An exceptional learning experience.”~ Ashley
“With Yoga Nidra, I have found a way to make a true difference in the lives of others.”~ M. van de Wiele
Yogeshwari Kamini Desai, PhD is the Executive Director of the Amrit Yoga Institute. Over the past 30 years Kamini, author of Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep, has created an exciting and unique body of teachings incorporating western psychology, eastern philosophy and science. Considered an expert in Yoga Nidra Meditation, relaxation, yoga therapy and artful living, her practical and accessible teaching style is welcomed worldwide. In 2012 she was awarded the title Yogeshwari (woman of yogic mastery) for her keen ability to bring ancient illumination to the genuine challenges of the human experience. Her teachings have benefitted employees at Sony, Kelloggs, KPN Telecom, Mars Confectionery, the Department of Corrections and Departments of the Netherlands Government. Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D