Dancing As The Divine Feminine: Level 2
with Pallavi Erika Brandsma
September 25 - 29, 2019
An Integrative Amrit Method Five-Day Creative Intensive for Women
Prerequisite: Dancing AS the Divine Feminine: Level 1
Join us for a life changing experience! Discover the essence of the Divine Feminine through ancient yogic wisdom, energetic transmission with Gurudev Amritji and creative play with the spiritual understanding of the five elements.
Access these teachings through the physical and subtle bodies with intuitive movement, yoga, painting and dance, expressive art and sound, to embody the guiding forces of the Divine Feminine within.
Awaken Her Power and Presence within you AS the essence of the elements: groundedness, flexibility, creativity, open heartedness, clear thinking and seeing, balance and connectedness.
An exploration of genuine sisterhood through sharing and devotional ritual that will allow you to see yourself and the world with fresh eyes.
Nourish your soul by embarking on an inward journey of personal empowerment, authentic expression, freedom and joy with this incredible workshop.
This retreat is specifically designed as a women only retreat. To maintain the group energy your attendance for the entire program is required.
COME AS YOU ARE! No prior experience of yoga, meditation, painting, dancing, or chanting or the Divine Feminine is required.
Registration & room assignment is from 1:00 to 3:30 pm on Day 1.
START TIME/END TIME:
The retreat opens with a gentle yoga class at 4:00pm. The intention for this class is to help you relax your body and quiet your mind so that you may begin to connect to yourself. This class is suitable for EVERYBODY!
Your attendance is required through to the completion of the morning session on Sunday, which will end at 12:30. Please adjust any travel plans to accommodate this request.
(Lunch will be available from 12:30 to 1:30 on Sunday).
Please plan all travel arrangements to ensure you are at AYI BEFORE the 4 pm Opening Session* and depart AFTER the Closing Session, which will end at 12:30pm.
*You may choose to arrive early and take time to settle in and enjoy our beautiful campus and the shores of pristine spring fed Lake Kerr.
NOTE: You may wish to extend your stay with us by arriving a day early and/or staying an extra day to integrate your experience. Please ask the office for more details.
WHAT TO BRING: You will receive a welcome letter from AYI upon registering for the program with details specific to AYI, driving directions, what to bring, etc.
In addition to this, please bring:
- Comfortable clothes for yoga
- Yoga mat (mats are also available at AYI)
- Clothes to wear for painting
- Comfortable clothes for dancing/moving
- We will be creating an altar for each of the five elements. Please feel free to bring any items of significance to you that represent the 5 elements: such as crystals, stones, photos, feathers, mementos, stones, bones, etc. to place on the altar.
- Journal & pen
- Water bottle
- This retreat is designed for participants to engage with the program with ‘beginners mind’. From this open receptive space we will engage with all modalities with the pure intention of gaining an experiential knowing, a felt sense of the essence of the Divine within you.
- It is NOT necessary to have any previous experience with dance, expressive movement or other techniques, painting, art, writing, singing, chanting, sounding, yoga or yoga nidra
- Prior knowledge of the Divine Feminine, the five elements or chakras is not necessary
Check out our retreat related posts ~ Join our Dancing AS the Divine Feminine Facebook Group!
We look forward to sharing this beautiful, transformational and life-enhancing experience with you!
Friend us on Facebook! Check out our retreat related posts: Erika Pallavi Brandsma
Pallavi is a certified yoga professional and has been sharing the authentic teachings of yoga for over a decade. For the past 9 years Pallavi has dedicated herself to intensive self-study and contemplation at the Amrit Yoga Institute under the direction of Gurudev Shri Amritji.
Learn more about Pallavi Erika Brandsma