I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators’ Mentorship
with Priti Chanda Klco
January 8 - March 25, 2020
You’ve initiated profound transformation, healing, and accelerated learning through intensive training. Now the journey begins. If we hope to actualize our vision and potential, we must deliberately and continuously surround ourselves with support.
This group work is designed to help you stay connected to a global community of I AM Yoga Nidra practitioners and to the innermost Self. It is a vehicle to stay focused and immersed in the teachings as you continue to shape your life according to what you intend to embody in this world.
Your Investment of Time, Energy, Attention and Money:
- 12 weeks
- January 8 – March 25, 2020
- 90-minute weekly Zoom Video Conference Sessions
- Wednesdays, 4:30pm – 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time
Calls will be recorded in case you cannot participate and will be available to download until the end of the program.
Live participation is requested for at least 80% of sessions, as your real-time interaction is integral to the quality of the program.
Commitment to at least 5 days per week personal practice.
Additional 30 minutes – 1 hour per week study/follow-up/reflection time.
In these sessions we’ll:
- revisit tools introduced in the training experientially to integrate them more deeply into who we are
- deliver yoga nidra experiences to our peer group and give and receive feedback
- unpack and understand nuggets of wisdom from Gurudev’s teachings on yoga nidra
- discuss questions and challenges related to clinical and personal practice in a confidential and supportive space of learning
- form accountability partners to support each other in deepening our practice and growing our capacity to serve
- fine-tune our facilitation skills
- you will receive individual feedback and observations to help you move through thresholds of inhibition and actualize yourself, not only in the role of a yoga nidra facilitator, but as a seeker and a soul on your path of awakening