I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion – Full Training
With Indu Heather Eilering, Ramdas Ormond and Hasu Marney Coulter
October 30 - November 8, 2020
February 12 - 21, 2021
Make Everything you do a Meditation in Motion
Gurudev Shri Amritiji’s Awakening
One January morning in 1970 the life of Amritiji changed forever:
“I performed my routine with special concentration that day, gradually becoming more absorbed, and entered a deep meditative state even as my body continued to move. My mind took a back seat, and my body spontaneously entered into a flow of movements from within that were emerging directly from bodily impulses. With no conscious effort on my part, my body was twisting and turning, flowing smoothly from one posture to the next. For the first time, I felt a complete and total integration of body, mind, heart, and spirit. It was an experience of Meditation in Motion.
- This great revelation took me into an expanded state of consciousness that permanently changed my life.
- My mind was freed from judgement or analysis of how things should be
- I was able to perceive things around me with greater depth and precision
- I discovered a whole new level of being kind and loving that took no effort at all
- I saw that I didn’t have to intervene in life’s flow, but that it had its own special rhythm and purpose
- I stopped waiting for deep sadhana to appear. Instead, I entered meditation in the moment and made it the prime focus of my life.
Our Meditation in Motion programs listed below interweave the knowledge and experiences that led to Amritji’s awakening.
I AM Yoga® Advanced Training Immersion: Oct 30 – Nov 8, 2020
Yoga is not man-made. It emerges from deep states of meditation. This can only happen when the mind is in a state of equanimity and the inner intelligence of the body is freed to carry out its evolutionary functions. This advanced training builds on the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training (Posture of Consciousness) and enables you to not only detect the heightened voice of prana, but to begin to listen and respond to its inner urgings. In the same way as sensation speaks to you on the yoga mat, you will learn how to be in response to the urgings of prana, the voice of your inner guide, in life.
This 10- Day personal sadhana Immersion is open to all Amrit Yoga teachers, 200-Hour certified yoga teachers from all traditions, and experienced yoga practitioners. The program cultivates an inner attunement to Prana [intelligent life energy] to “consciously cross-over” from physical yoga to energy yoga; from sitting meditation–to experiencing life as a Meditation in Motion.
- Two daily yoga sessions
- Simple breathing exercises to cultivate an attunement to prana
- Specific techniques to help you connect with the natural intelligence of prana
- Tools to help you understand and experience the deeper energetic meaning of the yogic
- Accessible for everyone at any level of physical capability
- Learn to listen to the inner promptings of wisdom that arise from within
- Leave with a greater ability to be in flow with life
- Experience authentic yoga in a way you have never before
I AM Yoga® Advanced Training Certification: Feb 12 – 21, 2021
This certification component provides the understanding and direct experience necessary to layer I AM Yoga® onto any style of Hatha yoga. In a uniquely energetic group setting, you will gain the specific techniques that will aid you to guide others in the experience of listening and responding to their own inner intelligence (Prana) as experienced by Gurudev Shri Amritji. This course of study reveals the innermost depth of I AM Yoga® where you experience Pranakriya, the harmonious interplay between energy [prana] and the mind [chitta].
- Learn additional postures to initiate the awakening of the innate intelligence of the body (Pranakriya).
- Learn how to guide your students into the direct experience of Pranakriya
- Learn how to guide the Quantum Breath Meditation Technique
- Includes a comprehensive training manual and Yoga Cards with in depth instruction on how to facilitate an authentic yogic experience
- Reveal to your students what you have learned
- Carry a deeper experiential understanding of Energy Yoga with you, infusing the essence of yoga into your daily life
- Experience life as a Meditation in Motion
Prerequisite: Meditation in Motion Immersion & I AM Yoga® Teacher Training. For 200-Hour certified yoga teachers from other traditions we require attendance at the 3-day Posture of Consciousness Intensive.
“My personal practice has expanded in leaps & bounds! The exploration of pranakriya is a deeply engaging practice and has allowed me to be more present & anchored in the ‘Now’ than any other technique.”~ J.F.
“Chandrakant connected with us as students so deeply, he met us where we were every step of the way. I felt heard and validated in my process to integrate this knowledge & experience! I appreciate so deeply his generosity of spirit.”~ C.B.
“Your being is a fountain of energy. Whenever you are doing without being the doer and achiever, suddenly that fountain of energy is accessible to you.” ~ Amritji
“This was an absolutely beautiful experience!”
Senior Training Faculty, Amrit Yoga Institute E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, ALC, BS Indu has devoted over a decade to supporting her students and clients in their quest to live healthy, vital, and fulfilling lives and in that process discover who they are. Her previous experience owning a yoga studio and current role at the Amrit Yoga Institute has allowed her to utilize her skills as an Amrit Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapy Practitioner, Yoga Nidra Facilitator, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, Integral Breath Therapist and Energy Worker to skillfully and compassionately support her students and clients to transform their lives. It is Indu’s love and devotion to being a yoga practitioner herself, and her connection to Amritji’s living Lineage that enables her to reveal its wisdom to her students in a joyful and powerful way. Indu lives in Michigan where she mentors and consults those interested in applying yoga and Ayurveda to their lives.…
Learn more about Indu Heather Eilering
Senior Training Faculty Hasu is an intuitive and knowledgeable Yogi. For more than 20 years, she has shared a flowing practice which creates self alignment and attunement, based on teachings from her own life experience, Kripalu Yoga, Amrit Yoga, and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. The focus is on exploring sensation through movement and stillness, while drawing on the breath as a tool for transformation, allowing you to explore your inner edges and thresholds with willful practice and mindfulness; learning how to trust, accept, experience peace with ourselves and life, by deepening the connection with the vital life force, and adding a sense of ease to one’s life. From here, we learn how to carry what is experienced on the mat into daily interactions. Life becomes a waking meditation. In April 2011, Marney received initiation into the Kripalu Lineage from her teacher Gurudev, Yogi Amrit Desai, and can be called by the…
Learn more about Hasu Marney Coulter