Golden Triangle Tour
“India’s Most Popular Tour”
January 21 – February 10, 2020
21-Day Package (Jan 21-Feb 10)
- The Power of Scripture in Practice at the Kripalu Samadhi Mandir, Malav (Jan 21-Jan 27)
- Sacred Lineage Tour with Gurudev Shri Amritji & Kamini (Kayavarohan Temple, Krishna Cow Sanctuary where Gurudev first met Bapuji & Gurudev's childhood village of Pratappura)
- India’s most popular tour - Golden Triangle - including Jaipur, Agra (Taj Mahal), Delhi (Jan 28-Feb 3)
- Awaken the Power of Prana Shakti with Live Music at the Jim Corbett National Park (Tiger Reserve) (Feb 4-Feb 10)
- Option to relax at Malav or on your own (Jan 28-Feb 3)
- Option to travel with AYI staff escort to/from India (Jan 19-Feb 12)
*Program begins Jan 21 at 4pm at Malav and ends at noon on Feb 10th at the Jim Corbett National Park
**Check in begins Jan 20 and ends Feb 11th (early check in and late check out options available)
The Walled City of Jaipur, known for its iconic architectural legacy and vibrant culture, was recently declared as a World Heritage City by UNESCO. Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color.
Your trip through Jaipur will include:
- Visit to Hawa Mahel, also known as “Palace of Breeze”.
- Trip to Amber Fort, one of the most well-known and most visited forts in India.
- Optional elephant ride.
- Chokhi Dhani, capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- Stay at the Umaid Bhawan – A Heritage Styled Boutique Hotel.
- Authentic Rajasthani food & ample time for shopping. Shopping in Jaipur is considered to be one of the most fulfilling past times in the world. This is because Jaipur is a rich repertoire of rare and unique products.
Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary & Agra
On route to Agra, stop at Hotel Regenta Bharatpur for a leisure lunch. Option to visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary for a visit. Amongst one of the finest bird sanctuaries on the planet, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary also called as Keoladeo Ghana National Park is a sanctuary that offers security to faunal species also. Keoladeo, the name gets from an old Hindu temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva and remains at the focal point of the national park. “Ghana” implies thick, alluding to the thick woods, which used to cover the region.
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
and home of three UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort in the city and Fatehpur Sikri.
Your trip to Agra will include:
- A visit to the Taj Mahal: one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. It was constructed entirely out of white marble in the 17th century and is among the finest edifices of Mughal architecture. Recognised by the UNESCO as a world heritage site, this monument is also considered to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- Overnight stay at Hotel Howard Plaza The Fern: A 5 Star Hotel